20110501

Kahi - Please, Come Back [MV]


I only heard this song half an hour ago, never heard of Kahi before to be honest. I saw a teaser on YT and checked it out - turns out it's been out since 11th of February already, silly Lynn! :3 I tend to be late at finding things out, often.
But I wanted to share this song with you. ^^ At first, let's be honest, I thought it was a common song and a common artist, no offense. But I need to say that I tend to dislike common music more and more because it's getting boring. D: Feels bad to say something like that, but I can't explain differently.
But this song is more special, its bass and electronic touch do the trick. Lately I've been ridiculously obsessed with the bass in music, so I'm very much into dubstep lately. I love the insane extreme bass, you can really feel it 'vibrating' when you turn your speakers up. I love it!
Anyway! I feel this song has something with its bass too. That why I like it. ^^ Curious to hear more of Kahi! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment