20110327

Getting back on Dream High,


Damn. I didn't watch until episode 12, but since Friday I started watching it again. And I'm so ridiculously glad since it only got better from that episode. Now I understand why this is such a high rated drama. I'm blown away by the underlying message and the love in this drama.

Spoiler: [And I never thought Hye Mi would end up with Sam Dong. I'm really surprised and I'm super happy. What a twist. I just expected Jin Guk would be the one for her. Ammagad. But as always, ending was quick and short but powerful. I'd like long endings better, though, but I guess that's my silly taste.] Select to read.

Sorry, just had to share this. I recommend you, drama lovers, to watch this drama completely. It gives you more hope than you already have and more confidence in the things you do. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment