20110324

IU - Good Day [MV]

IU - Good Day (좋은 날)

Ooh! IU released a new single plus its music video 7th of February. After she's been so busy filming Dream High she also got to release this so quickly afterwards. Very well done. ^^
I like the beginning of the video a lot, the little messy and old shop, and the parrot saying 'Saranghaeyo, oppa' meaning 'I love you, oppa' while she feels really ashamed. Really sweet and original beginning. The atmosphere of this video seems vintage but very colourful and happy. I like the IU and her oppa are dressed, vintage again, but I guess I like that - taille skirts of dresses make people's figures look even prettier imo. For a moment this video reminded me of Lee Hyo Ri's U Go Girl but I was wrong. This video is more shy but sweeter too. ^^ Noticed Johnny Depp?
Music is typically IU! Upbeat this time, but as always you can hear her singing quality. She has a really good voice, she can reach a lot.
Enjoy. n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment