20110328

Taiwanese music n.n

This time I'll show you some Taiwanese pop instead of Korean pop. A list of my favourite music from Taiwan. ^^ Here's where my love for Asian music started. I know that all songs I write about here, are songs I like. I'm sorry for boasting so much, it could make songslook invidually less special or unique. I'll be very honest with you now, though. My all time favourites will be shown here - songs that I'll never forget and which have more meaning to me than just the prettiness of the music.


Show Luo - Why We Were Together (為什麼要在一起)


Show Luo - Biological Clock (生理時鐘)


Rainie Yang - Black Moon (黑色月亮)


Rainie Yang - My Love On IV Drip (我的爱吊点滴)


Hebe - LOVE!


Hebe - You're Too Reckless (你太猖狂)


Chun Biao Yan ft. Lara - Be Your Superman


Wang Yan Lin - Prank (惡作劇)


Wang Lee Hom - Heartbeat (心跳)


Garden Sister - Upwind (逆风)

No comments:

Post a Comment